Question for Director
I would appreciate letters with comments and suggestions regarding any aspect of our organization!
We are always ready to look for individual solutions!
Regards, Vakulich Alexander.
Designed for crushing KID-600 hard brittle materials of up to 3000 kg/cm2 compressive strength containing within 4% moisture. For higher moisture content the crusher may be operated with supply of water into the crushing chamber from a special facility.
• Redustion ratio is 1.5 to 2 times higher as compared to conventional cone crushers
• Easilyadjustabletothecustomerspecifiedproductsize(e.g. withremotecontrolconsole)
• Peculiar profile of chrushing chamber provides for surge load operation with no special feeding device
• No massive foundation is required due to soft vibration isolation
• No overstress of drive unit parts will be imposed by uncrushable objects occurring in the crushing chamber
• A remote adjustment of discharge opening setting is possible to compensate for liners wear
• Wet crushing provides for wider range of capacity and product size adjustment by changing crushing force and water flow rate
KID-600 version 1
KID-600 version 2
|Cone base dia., mm||600||600|
|Feed size, mm|
|Capacity, m3 /h||10||25|
|Max.product size, mm(dmax)||5||20|
|Drive motor, kW||75||75|
|Crusher dimensions, mm|
(*) Dmax – sieve opening with 100% material passing
(**) D80 - sieve opening with 80% material passing
(***) Version 1 means the chamber adapted for standard feed size
Version 2 means the chamber adapted for coarser feed size
To make a request